每天分享一篇中英雙語閱讀,對英語口語的練習很有幫助,也是積累英語考試中寫作,翻譯素材的好資料,加油吧!
No one can tell me what to do.
沒人能對我指手畫腳。
Well, except mom.
嗯…除了我媽媽。
No one except my mom can tell me what to do.
除了我媽媽沒人能對我指手畫腳。
And maybe, girlfriend.
可能我女朋友可以。
No one except my mom and my girlfriend can tell me what to do.
除了我媽媽和女朋友沒人能對我指手畫腳。
Well, my manager as well.
嗯…老板也可以。
No one except my mom, my girlfriend and my manager can tell me whatto do.
除了我媽媽、女朋友和老板沒人能對我指手畫腳。
Also, the bank.
還有銀行。
No one except my mom, my girlfriend, my manager and my bank can tellme what to do.
除了我媽媽、女朋友、老板和銀行沒人能對我指手畫腳。
I forgot the law enforcement.
我忘了法律制裁了。
No one except my mom, my girlfriend, my manager, my bank and the lawenforcement can tell me what to do.
除了我媽媽、女朋友、老板、銀行和法律制裁沒人能對我指手畫腳。
This is what freedom smells like!
這就是自由的滋味!
Some of the best benefits of growing up which aren’t often spoken of:
不經常被人們提起的長大最大的好處:
Not feeling locked into the immutable social categories set for you byyour peers (ie. not feeling defined by others);
不再感覺被禁錮在身邊人為你設定的一成不變的社交范疇了(也就是說,不再感覺被別人定義了);
The development of significantly better self-esteem, which mightpreviously have been trounced on a daily basis by toxic parents or otherchildren and bullies you had no choice being around;
更好地培養自尊,以前自尊可能每天會被你身邊無法選擇的糟糕的父母或其他孩子和愛欺負別人的人所踐踏;