看到朋友犯傻,我們可不能坐視不理!“別傻了”用英文怎么說?
Don’t be stupid?
我猜你的答案是這個。。。
不過還有更精彩的哦
一起學起來
你一定用得上
1. Don’t make a fool of yourself.
別丟人現眼了!
2. Don’t play the fool.
別丟人了。
3. Don’t make an ass out of yourself.
別現眼了。
4. Stop acting like a fool.
別傻了。
5. Think about where you are.
請注意場合。
6. You should consider where you are.
請注意場合。
7. Act your age.
你也不看看你多大了。
8. You should act your age.
你也不看看你多大了。
9. Behave in accordance with what is expected of your age!
你的行為舉止應該跟你的年齡相符。
10. You should behave more maturely.
你該表現得更成熟些。
11. You shouldn’t act like a child.
別像個孩子似的。
12. You should get your head out of the clouds.
你的想法太離譜了。
13. Don’t make such stupid mistakes again!
別再犯這種愚蠢的錯誤了。
14. Don’t be silly. He’s just not that into you.
別傻了,他只是沒那么愛你。
15. You’re beating a dead horse!
你是在白費力氣!