It looks like we’re back to square one.
看來我們又回到起點了。
It was 1:00PM when they tangled it up.
他們在下午一點聚集在一起。
It’s a one-shot deal out of the country.
這是離開這個國家的惟一的機會。
It’s a simple strategy,plays across the board.
很簡單的策略,廣為人知。
It’s over for good.
永遠結束了。
It’s time to get the hat.
我們該去拿錢了。
Just go easy.
放松點。
Keep me posted.
和我保持聯系。
Keep your head down.
小心撞頭,小心行事。
Knock it off.
安靜。
Let’s roll out.
我們出發吧。
I just don’t want to get involved.
我不想卷入此事。
Nobody’s punking out.
沒人退出。
None of your beeswax.
不關你事。
Not be constantly running,looking over your shoulder.
不用到處躲藏,小心翼翼地生活。
Not in a thousand years.
想都別想。
Shut it.
哦閉嘴吧。
Hit me a nerve.
真嚇人。
One should never turn his back on his home country.
一個人永遠也不能背棄自己的祖國。
Probably out of your price range.
恐怕你買不起。