A black ops program called Division, that has now gone rogue, they destroyed my identity, and they destroyed the man I loved.
名為組織的秘密行動組,如今已變得不聽將令,他們抹殺了我的存在,還殺害了我愛的人。
I hope you don’t mind me dropping in unannounced.
希望你不介意我不請自來。
It’s very you.
很配你。
I keep the gun, you keep breathing.
我拿槍,你保住小命。
Don’t flatter yourself. I’ve got a much bigger target in mind.
別自作多情。我還有大魚要釣呢。
They’ll be hiding from you.
他們會對你避而遠之。
Because scrubs who can’t pass the basic don’t survive in very long here.
因為連最基礎的都學不會的雛兒,在這里呆不了多久。
He is no fun.
他這人真沒趣。
You’re not making our guest feel very welcome.
你這樣可沒法讓客人有賓至如歸的感覺。
Lay low, do not blow your cover.
繼續潛伏,別暴露身份。
It’s going to get worse before it gets better.
經歷風雨之后,必然會有彩虹。
She always had a bleeding heart for the oppressed.
她總愛為受壓迫的人打抱不平。
We have no way of controlling what he says.
他的嘴不受我們控制。
He was the one behind it.
他就別再露面了。
You have something to live for.
你有活下去的意義。