Talking about neighbors and friends 談論鄰居和朋友
361. Where did you grow up? 你是在哪兒長大的?
362. I grew up in this beautiful little city. 我在這座美麗的小城長大。
363. My grandfather spent his childhood in Mississippi. 我的祖父在密西西比度過了他的童年。
364. I lived in Florida until I went to college. 在我讀大學以前,我一直住在佛羅里達州。
365. Great changes have taken place in China in the last twenty years. 在過去的20年里,中國發生了巨大的變化。
366. There used to be a bookstore at the end of the street. 以前在街尾有一家書店。
367. Two new bridges have been built in our city last year. 去年我們城市新建了兩座橋。
368. They are building a new cinema up the street from me. 他們正在我住的這條大街的那一頭建一座新的電影院。
369. If you rent that apartment, will you stay there for a long time? 如果你租了那個套間,你會在那里住很長時間嗎?
370. How are you getting along with your new neighbors? 你和你的新鄰居相處得怎樣?
371. They are all very friendly to me. 他們對我都很友善。
372. They all know each other pretty well. 他們彼此都相當了解。
373. A young married couple bought the new house down the street from you. 一對年輕夫婦買了你們大街那頭的那棟新房子。
374. Do you know where I can rent a room near the university? 請問我可以在哪里租到學校附近的空房間?
375. What a comfortable house! 這房子真舒服啊。
>>更多寫作請關注英語口語頻道
(兼職編輯:段保凈)