贊美他人能力和工作
1. He has a long head.
他很有遠見卓識。
2. You did a great job.
你做的超級棒!
(注意:這里的job,不只是表示工作,還可以指“你剛才做飯很棒”、“你玻璃擦得很干凈”)
3. You’re a really strong person.
你有股堅韌不拔的勁頭。
4. You read a lot.
你知識面真廣。
5. That was impressive.
真讓人出人意料,眼前一亮~
impressive /?m’pres?v/ adj. 令人印象深刻的
6. You’re really good at what you do.
你工作做得不錯。
7. Your work on that project was incredible.
你那個項目完成得非常好。
incredible /?n’kred?b(?)l/ adj. 難以置信的,驚人的
8. Keep up the good work!
希望你能繼續保持這么棒!
9. We’re so proud of you.
我們十分為你驕傲。【最高級的表揚!】
10. I’m very pleased with your work.
我對你的工作非常滿意。【正式、真誠的贊揚!】
11. How smart of you!
你真明智!
12. You have a real talent.
你真有天賦!
13. Well, a good teacher makes good student.
教師出高徒啊。
14. I would like to compliment you on your diligence.
我想稱贊一下你的勤奮。
15. We’re proud of you.
我們都以你為豪。
贊美外貌和廚藝
1. You look great today.
你今天看起來好棒!
2. You’re beautiful/gorgeous.
你真好看。
gorgeous /’g?: d??s/ adj. 華麗的,燦爛的;極好的
3. Nice jacket!
外套不錯!
(更具體地表揚別人,除了 jacket,還可以說,Nice watch! Nice hair!)
4. You’re wearing a nice skirt.
你這條裙子挺美。
5. This dress looks good on you.
這條裙子很襯你。
(注意:這里介詞要用 on,因為是你穿在了身上。除了dress,還可以說 jacket, coat...)
6. Your hair looks amazing.
你發型好極了。
7. I love/like your nails.
我喜歡你染得這個指甲。
8. What’s your skin regimen?
你是怎么保養皮膚的?
regimen /’red??m?n/ n. 養生之道;生活規則
9. You look so healthy.
你看起來陽光健康。
10. You look like a million dollars.
你看上去帥呆了。