2.餐廳預約
享受異國美食是出國旅游的樂趣之一,若已打聽好何處有美味,不妨在
出發前先打電話詢問是否需訂位,以免興沖沖的出門,卻碰上餐廳客滿
的情況。電話預約時,一定要詳細告知餐廳預約時間、人數與名字,并
且最好詢問清楚是否需著正式服裝,以免屆時失禮。
Do I need a reservation?
我需要預約位子嗎?
Nine o’clock should be O.K.
9點應該沒問題。
I’d like to reserve a table for three.
我想要預約3個人的位子。
what do you have for today’s special?
今天的推薦餐是什么?
We are a group of six.
我們共有6個人。
We’d like a table with a view of garden.
我們想要面對花園的位子。
We’ll come around eight o’clock.
我們大約在8點到達。
It’s O.K. Your name, please.
沒問題。請給我你的名字。
How can I get there?
我要如何才能到達餐廳?
My name is Jessica Yang.
我的名字是潔西卡.楊。
I’d like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.
我想要預約今晚7點2個人的位子。
Do you have a dress code?
餐廳是否有任何服裝上的規定?
I’m sorry. We have so many guests this evening.
我很抱歉。今晚的客人相當多。
ould the ladies wear formal dresses?
女士是否需著正式服裝?
How long is the wait?
我們大概需要等多久?
No jeans, please.
請不要穿牛仔褲。