●從起床到出門
早晨好!
Good morning.
Good morning, John. (早晨好,約翰。)
Good morning, mom. (早晨好,媽媽。)
鬧鐘響了嗎?
Did the alarm clock go off? *go off是鬧鐘“響”的意思。
Did the alarm clock buzz?
Did the alarm clock ring?
該起床了!
Its time to get up!
Its time to get up! (該起床了!)
I dont wanna get up. (我真不想起。)
Its time to wake up!
Its time to get out of bed.
Its time to get ready.
快點兒起床!
Get up soon.
Get up soon. (快點兒起床!)
I dont want to. (我真不想起。)
你醒了嗎?
Are you awake? *get up是動詞,表示“起床”、“起”的動作。awake是形容詞,表示“醒了”、“沒睡”的狀態。
Are you awake? (你醒了嗎?)
I am now. (我剛醒。)
你不舒服嗎?
Are you feeling sick?
Are you feeling sick? (你不舒服嗎?)
No, Im just tired. (沒有,只是有點兒累。)
睡得好嗎?
Did you sleep well?
Did you sleep well? (睡得好嗎?)
Yes, I slept very well. (嗯,睡得挺好。)
Did you sleep well? (睡得好嗎?)
No, I couldnt fall asleep. (哪兒啊,幾乎沒睡著。)
能幫我關掉鬧鐘嗎?
Would you turn off the alarm clock?
Please turn off the alarm clock. (請把鬧鐘關了。)
你終于起來了。
You finally got up.
You finally got up. (你終于起來了。)
Im still sleepy. (我還困著呢!)
今天是個好天!
Its a nice day!
Its a nice day! (今天是個好天!)
It sure is. (是不錯啊。)
Its a beautiful day!
Its a wonderful day!
Its a great day!
昨晚你熬夜了?
Did you stay up late last night? *stay up late“睡得晚”、“熬夜”。
Did you go to bed late last night?
把被子疊好。
Lets fold up the futon. *fold意為“折疊”,fold up意為“疊好”、“疊整齊”;futon原本是日文,現在英文中也逐漸使用,意為“被子”。
Lets put the futon away. (把被子收起來吧。)
昨天晚上你打呼嚕了。
You were snoring last night. *snore“打呼嚕”。
You were snoring last night. (昨天晚上你打呼嚕了。)
Did I keep you up? (影響你睡覺了嗎?)
You were sawing logs last night. *saw logs原意為“鋸木頭”,在此用來表示“打呼嚕”。
我做了個可怕的夢。
I had a nightmare.
I had a nightmare. (我做了個可怕的夢。)
Its all right now. (現在沒事了。)
你一直沒關燈啊。
You left the light on. *left (leave)是“保持某種樣子”、“保持某種狀態”的意思,表達“電燈一直開著”、“發動機一直開著”、“窗戶一直開著”也可以用這種句型。
You forgot to turn off the light. (你忘了關燈了。)
我得洗臉了。
I have to go wash my face. *go wash是go和wash兩個動詞連用,口語中常用。可以把它看作是go and wash的縮略形式。
該吃早飯了。
Its time to eat breakfast.
Its time to have breakfast.
我還困著呢。