生活大爆炸
1. That's horrible.
太可怕了。
2. Irene was always a slave to a good bargain.
Irene是不折不扣的廉價控。
3. Why do you hate us?
我們跟你有仇嗎
4. I've prepared a number of topics that should appeal to both the advanced and novice conversationalists.
我已備好若干話題,既能吸引高手侃侃而談,又能迎合菜鳥的口味愛好。
5. And converse.
現在開聊。
6. Totally.
太對了。
7. Hey, Amy, what brings you to our neck of the woods?
Amy什么風把你吹我們地頭上來了?
8. And change the subject?
再換個別的話題?
9. Stand back...
翹首以待吧……
10. This time, it's your fault.
這回是你惹的禍。
11. That's cool, that's cool.
很好,非常好。
12. Why are they asking me about this stuff?
這種事情干嗎要來問我?
13. I'm a little distracted.
我有點心煩意亂。
14. You know, Leonard, in your own simple way,you may be the wisest of us all.
Leonard 就小聰明方面而言,你算是我們這群人中最靈光的了。
15. I'm single, I don't need this crap.
哥現在單身 不用操心這種麻煩事。
16. I wanted to be alone.
我想一個人呆著。
17. And keep in mind that "No" Is a perfectly viable answer.
切記“不想”是一個絕對可行的答案。
18. Sheldon, my world is crumbling around me.
Sheldon 我的世界正在崩塌。
19. Nothing matters.
我什么都不在乎。
20. uh, word on the street is a bobcat has been spotted.
呃,放心,已經辟謠了。
21. I guess I was fooling myself.
看來只是我自欺欺人。
22. Always.
一貫如此。
23. Get your women in line!
管好你們的女人!
24. and she's just getting a little crazy with it.
她簡直有點興奮過頭了。
25. I'm usually pretty good at not blabbing.
平常我的嘴巴都很嚴的。
26. They are a handful.
她們真是難搞。
27. Grow up.
別這么幼稚。
28. I got a knife slicing through my frontal lobe, too.
我的大腦前也像有刀在割一樣。
29. What do you want?
你想怎樣?
30. If it's okay with you, we'd like a second chance to make things right.
如果可以的話 希望你再給我們一次機會來彌補我們的錯誤。
更多內容》》》英語頻道
我要報班》》英語學習課程
(實習編輯:劉偉)