經常聽到人們說,某事要往后推一推,以后再說吧。用英語如何表達把某事向后推推呢?Put it to a later time。” later time”是指以后的時間,用動詞“Put”就可以往后推了。
I’m quite busy with my work right now, let’s put our coffee date to a latter time.
我現在工作正忙,我們把一起喝咖啡的約會改到晚點的時間吧。
My schedule is tight these days, shall we put our meeting to a later time.
這幾天我時間安排有點緊,開會的事就往后推推吧。
另外,還可以用這個動詞“postpone” ,推遲,延期。
You can’t postpone our wedding again and again.
你不能一二再,再二三地推遲我們的婚約。
The class is postponed to next week.
課被推遲到了下個星期。
如何表達滿意,介紹兩種:
1.Be happy about/with 對某事,某人滿意
I’m happy with your job performance.
我對你的工作表比較滿意。
We’re happy with everything you’ve done to us.
我們對你為我們所做的一切表示滿意。
Yes, I’m quite happy about it.
是的,我非常滿意。
2.be satisfied with 對某事,某人滿意
Our customer is absolutely satisfied with our product presentation.
我們的客戶對我們的產品演示非常滿意。
Are you satisfied with our service?
你對我們的服務滿意嗎?
They’re satisfied with their kids.
他們對自己的孩子比較滿意。