1. Paying by Cash
現金支付
Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.
服務員,結賬。
Waiter: Yes, sir. Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.
好的,先生。先生,這是您的賬單,多謝。
Guest: Here you are.
給你。
Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I’ll be right back with your changes and receipt.
這里收您200元,請稍等一會,我將很快找回零錢及賬單給您。
Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.
多謝,這是找給您的零錢及賬單。晚安,希望您再次光臨。
Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.
謝謝!這是給你的小費。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. You’re very kind.
多謝,先生。謝謝你的好意。
2. Paying by Credit Card
信用卡付賬
Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.
結賬。
Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?
這是您的賬單,先生。您想簽單嗎?
Guest: No, I’ll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.
不,我付現金,你們收美元嗎?
Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?
是的,但是我們找零只有人民幣,兌換匯率是100美元兌804人民幣,你介意嗎?
Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?
那么,可以用信用卡嗎?
Waiter: Yes sure.
當然。