《老友記》可以說是最風靡中國的一部學習美語的劇集了。這幾個小人物的生活,不僅帶給我們歡笑,也在學英語上幫了我們大忙。下面這些句子是為你精選出來的口語精華吧!記得要多多使用哦。
Well, go over to her! She’s not with anyone. 過去呀,她旁邊沒人。
What would my opening line be? 我的開場白應該是什么呢?
Back me up. 幫我壯壯膽。
You said that. 你說過。
I didn’t know you could dance! 沒想到你會跳舞。
They wanna sign me! 他們要跟我簽約。
Awful play! 好爛的戲!
I’ve never met anyone like her. 我從未遇過像她那樣的人。
He’s been talking about himself all night long. 他整晚都在說他自己。
Hopefully. 希望如此。
How could you get involved with a woman like this? 你怎能跟這樣的女人在一起?
Are you greeting each other this way now? 你們現在用這種方式打招呼嗎?
Very clean! 很干凈。
I’m seeing her again on Thursday. 我星期四要再見她一次。
He got all the good stuff. 他得到了所有的好處。
Just to compare. 只是想比較一下。/ 只是想做個對比。
Here’s the deal. 就這么定了。
How’s this gonna work? 這件事怎樣處理?
They’re just looking after you. 他們只是關心你。
I think he’s across the hall. 我想他在(門的)對面。