Bruce: Hello, Linda.(你好,琳達。)
Linda: Hi, Bruce. How was your weekend?(嗨,布魯斯。你周末過得怎么樣?)
Bruce: Yesterday, my grandpa took me to go fishing.(昨天,我爺爺帶我去釣魚了。)
Linda: How was it like?(釣魚怎么樣呢?)
Bruce: So much fun. My grandpa gave me a fishing rod. He said the point is you have to stay still.(非常有趣。我爺爺給了我一根魚竿。他告訴我釣魚最重要的是你要保持不動。)
Linda: Like a statue.(像一座雕塑。)
Bruce: Yes, you have to be cool about it.(是的。釣魚時你必須冷靜。)
Linda: Did you fish a lot?(你釣到很多魚嗎?)
Bruce: I failed it at first. That’s not easy. Then my grandpa told me to relax.
(一開始我失敗了。釣魚并不容易。然后我爺爺告訴我要放輕松。)
Linda: Sounds like you are getting into it.(聽著你對釣魚很感興趣。)
Bruce: Yes, I want to go fishing this weekend.(是的。這周末我還想去釣魚。)
慣用口語:You are getting into it. 你正逐漸地深入研究。/ 你對某件事物正感興趣。