Denny:
Oh, Mom, do you know where the liquid soap is?
噢,媽媽,洗手液在哪里啊?
Mom:
Right here, in that beautiful bottle. Push the button, you’ll get it.
就在這里啊,在那個漂亮的瓶子里。按那個按鈕,就出來了。
Denny:
Oh, Mom, you can use the wipe. It smells sweet.
噢,媽媽,你可以用紙巾,聞著好香啊。
Mom:
That’s OK. I prefer the hand-dryer. Oh, where is the switch?
不要緊。我用干手器。噢,開關在哪里呢?
Denny:
Oh, no, it has the infrared sensor; you just need to put your hands under the air outlet.
噢,不是,那是紅外線感應的,你把手放到出風口就行了。
Mom:
It does not work.
沒反應啊。
Denny:
Really? Oh, indeed. You have to try this wipe.
是嗎?噢,的確。你得用這紙巾了。
Mom:
That’s OK.
好吧。
Denny:
Oh, Mom, have a look at the painting on that wall. I drew a same picture by myself last week.
媽媽,看墻上的油畫。我上個星期自己畫了一張一樣的。
Mom:
Is that one of your works?
那是你的作品嗎?
Denny:
Are you kidding? That painting is much better than mine.
開什么玩笑啊?那油畫比我畫得好多了。
Mom:
Oh, honey, you are the best in my eyes.
噢,親愛的,在我眼里你是最棒的。
Denny:
Thanks. Do you read the jokes on the wall?
謝謝。你看到墻上的笑話了沒?
Mom:
Oh, I see them. They’re funny.
我看到了,挺有意思的。
Denny:
I want to have something like that in our bathroom.
我想在我們自己的洗手間里也弄點那樣的東西。
Mom:
That’s a good idea!
好主意噢!