無雨的梅雨天
Plum Rain Season without Rains
天城阿扁
東海仙子譯
請記住
The word
我曾告訴你的
I gave you
那句話
Please do remember.
我是一棵安靜的樹
I’m an undisturbed tree.
為了那句話
For that word
我讓思念的葉子
I let my longing leaves
濃密地生長在這個苦夏
grow thick in this bitter summer.
我讓它們的顏色
I make their color
更接近心事沉沉的那種肥厚和晦暗
closer to the thick and dark color of my worries
甚至風兒再也吹不動它
so think that they stand still in winds.
那么多的小鳥
There are so many birds
在我心上筑窩
nesting on my heart
在我的軀干上叩問
standing on my stems and asking me whether
我的病好些了嗎
I feel better.
梅子成熟的季節
Plums are getting ripe
梅雨卻跚跚來遲
but plum rain is still not in sight
我把蒼枝盡量伸展
So I stretch my old branches far as I can.
在歸巢的黃昏
When the birds fly back at dusk
接近那些暗淡的帶雨的云
I will approach those nimbuses dark.
天風每次都吹散了它們
But everytime, the wind will blow them away
月皎潔
The Moon is bright
月無暈
without a halo there
明天天依然晴
Tomorrow, the sky will still be fair.