每天分享一篇中英雙語閱讀,對英語口語的練習很有幫助,也是積累英語考試中寫作,翻譯素材的好資料,加油吧!
A Blooming Tree
一棵開花的樹
Xi Murong 席慕容
May Buddha let us meet,
如何讓你遇見我
in my most beautiful hours,
在我最美麗的時刻
I have prayed for it,
為這我已在佛前求了五百年
for five hundred years.
求佛讓我們結一段塵緣
Buddha made me a tree,
佛於是把我化做一棵樹
by the path you may take,
長在你必經的路旁
In full blossoms I’m waiting in the sun,
陽光下,慎重地開滿了花
every flower carrying my previous hope.
朵朵都是我前世的盼望
As you are near, listen carefully,
當你走近,請你細聽,那顫抖的葉
the quivering leaves are my waiting zeal,
是我等待的熱情
As you pass by the tree,
而當你終於無視地走過
without noticing me,
在你身後落了一地的
My friend, upon the ground behind you is not the fallen petals,
朋友啊,那不是花瓣
but my withered heart.
那是我凋零的心