在看美劇的時候,經常會發現年輕人們喜歡用一些俏皮的俚語,跟我們在書中學的表達很不一樣,今天我們一起來學習一下吧!
1. He waved with a big cheesy grin.
他朝我揮了揮手,臉上帶著那種假假的笑容。
2. Stop being a chicken and try the rollercoaster ride!
別那么膽小,來玩過山車啊!
3. You have to drive all the way uptown to get him? Man, that’s a drag.
你要開車到郊區接他?那真不容易。
4. A: Where did you buy that pen?
B: Oh this? It’s a freebie I got at the carnival.
A: 你在哪買的那支筆?
B: 這支啊?這是我在嘉年華得的免費贈品。
5. I’m going to study full-on for this next exam.
我要全力以赴準備下次考試了。
6. Love is making you go bananas.
戀愛把你變得瘋瘋癲癲的。
7. Dude, stop drinking, you are already hammered.
哥們,別喝了,你醉了。
8. A: Why are you so hyper?
B: I think it’s because I ate a lot of candy this morning. Sugar makes me hyper.
A: 你怎么這么亢奮?
B: 可能是因為我今天早上吃糖吃多了,糖能讓人亢奮。
9. Wow, nice kicks!
哇哦,好靚的鞋!
10. I did it just for kicks.
我只是為了好玩才做那件事的。
11. Why are you so laid back? The exam is in 30 minutes!
你怎么還是這么閑散?考試30分鐘之后就要開始了!
12. I hate all of that touchy-feely stuff!
我討厭在別人面前過分表露情感。