Model Dialogs
標準對話
Dialog 1 Making an Appointment with a Doctor
對話1和醫生預約
A:Dr. Wilson’s office. Miss Smith speaking. May I help you?
A:這是威爾遜醫生辦公室,我是史密斯小姐,有什么我可以效勞的嗎?
B:Yes, I’d like to make an appointment for today.
B:是的,我要預約今天看病。
A:What seems to be the trouble?
A:哪里不舒服嗎?
B:I have a sharp pain in my abdomen.
B:我肚子劇痛。
A:Can you come to the office at three this afternoon?
A:今天下午3點你能來辦公室嗎?
B:Yes, that’ll be fine. I’ll be there.
B:是,好的,我會去的。
A:May I have your name, sir?
A:請問貴姓大名?
B:Yes, Shen. Henry Shen.
B:我姓沈,亨利?沈。
Dialog 2 Seeing a Doctor
對話2看醫生
A:Good afternoon, Mr. Shen.
A:下午好,沈先生。
B:Good afternoon, Dr. Wilson. Thank you for seeing me so quickly.
B:下午好,威爾遜醫生,謝謝你這么快就可以看我。
A:Please sit down over here. Now, according to what you told the nurse this morning, you had a severe pain in your abdomen last night.
A:請這邊坐,根據你今早所告訴護士的,昨晚你肚子痛得很厲害。
B:That’s right, doctor. I couldn’t sleep all night.
B:對,醫生,我整夜都無法睡覺。
A:Are you still in pain?
A:還痛嗎?
B:No, I’m not in as much pain as I was.
B:不,不像原先那么痛了。
A:Would you please disrobe behind the screen and lie down on the sofa with the sheet?
A:請你在屏風后面脫去衣服,然后躺在沙發上用被單蓋好好嗎?
A:Hmmm... it doesn’t seem to be serious. I would guess you had an intestinal disorder last night. In plain English, a stomachache.
A:嗯......,好像不太嚴重,我猜你昨夜腸胃不好,通俗點說就是肚子痛,
It’s a common complaint of travelers. I’ll give you a prescription for some medicine. Take two of these pills after ever meal.
這是游客的通病,我會開給一些藥,每頓飯后吃兩粒。
Dialog 3 Buying Prescribed Medicine
對話3購處方開的藥
A:Could you fill this prescription for me?
A:請你依這處方開的藥給我好嗎?
B:Yes, sir. If you’ll wait a moment, please.
B:好的,先生。請稍候。
B:Here you are, sir. Just follow the directions on the label.
B:好了,先生,請遵照標簽上的說明。
A:Thank you. I’d also like some aspirin.
A:謝謝你,我還要一些阿司匹林。
Dialog 4 Buying Patent Medicine
對話4購成藥
A:Yes, sir. Can I help you?
A:是的,先生,有什么我可以效勞的嗎?
B:Yes. I need something for my uspet stomach.
B:是的,我要一些治肚子不舒服的藥。
A:I see. This should make your stomach feel better.
A:我知道,這個會使你肚子感覺舒服一點。
B:How often should I take this?
B:我多久吃一次?
A:Take one teaspoonful after every meal.
A:每頓飯后吃一茶匙。
B:Thanks. What do I owe you?
B:謝謝。多少錢?
A:That’ll be two ninety-five.
A:2美元95美分。
Useful Expression
常用語句
Would you call a doctor for me?
請你幫我叫個醫生好嗎?
Please take me to the hospital.
請送我到醫院。