今天,小編給大家整理了一些打錯電話的時候可能會用到的英語口語,希望大家喜歡。
打錯電話
1.我準是撥錯號了。I must have dialed the wrong number。
2.這兒沒有這個人。Nobody here by that name。
3.對不起,你打錯了。Sorry, I think you have the wrong number。
4.我肯定你打錯電話了。I’m sure that you have the wrong number。
5.他也許是換新號碼了。對不起打擾了。He probably changed to a new number. I’m sorry I bothered you。
6.你打錯電話了,請到電話簿里去查詢正確的電話號碼吧。You have dialed the wrong number. Please look up the correct number in the telephone directory。
7.對不起,打擾了。I’m sorry that I have disturbed you。
8.沒關系。That’s all right。
英語口語對話實例
Dialing a Wrong Number 打錯電話
Frank:Hello!
你好!
Jane:Is Patti there?
派蒂在嗎?
Frank:I’m sorry, I’m afraid you’ve dialed the wrong number. There is no Patti here。
對不起,我恐怕你打錯電話了。這里沒有派蒂這個人。
Jane:Wrong number? Are you sure? I called yesterday and she was there。
打錯了?你確定嗎?我昨天打這個號她還在呢。
Frank:I’m sure you have the wrong number. This one has been my number for more than 20 years。
我肯定你打錯電話了,這個號碼我都用了20多年了。
Jane:That’s impossible. I remember the number clearly. Isn’t this 763-4565?
不可能。這個號碼我記得很清楚。不是763-4565嗎?
Frank:No, it isn’t. It’s 736-4565. It seems you’ve misdialed。
不是。是736-4565。看起來是你撥錯了。
Jane:Really? I’m so sorry I bothered you. I’ll try again。
真的嗎?對不起,打擾了。我再試一下。
Frank:That’s all right. This sort of thing happens all the time to everyone。
沒關系,這種事情每個人都會碰到。
Jane:Yeah, I guess it does. Sorry again for bothering you。
我想是的。打擾了,再次表示歉意。
Frank:No worries。
沒事兒。