假期如白駒過隙,眼睛一閉一睜就過去了……
春節小長假后上班的你是不是感到十分抓狂呢?是不是有太多的事情要做卻無從下手?是不是還沒休息夠,一工作就崩潰了?是不是經過一個揮霍的春節,已經開啟吃土模式了?
下面是一些最常見的表達生氣、沮喪、發怒的英語習語,必要時可加以使用。
? go bananas 發瘋
I’ll go bananas if you ask me that question one more time.
你要是再問這個問題,我就要瘋了。
? go nuts 抓狂
We’ve got so many complaints today, I think I’ll go nuts.
今天竟然有這么多人投訴,我簡直要抓狂了。
? lose it 情緒失控
When Erica asked Tim to leave, he just lost it and started shouting at her.
艾麗卡讓蒂姆離開時,蒂姆情緒失控,沖著她大喊大叫。
? go mental 發神經
Have you gone mental? Why do you keep arguing with the boss? You’ll get fired.
發什么神經?你竟然跟老板爭執不休?你會被解雇的。
? freak out 十分不安
Mum, don’t freak out! I’ve just crashed the car.
媽,別那么緊張!我只是把車撞了。
? go bonkers 精神崩潰
When I was told to wait for another hour, I just went absolutely bonkers.
得知還要再等一個小時,我立馬崩潰了。
? go berserk 變得狂躁
The crowd went berserk when they were told that all the flights had been cancelled.
得知航班取消后,人群開始躁動起來。
? blow one’s top 大發脾氣
I think he’ll blow his top when you give him the news.
你把這個消息告訴他,他一定會大發脾氣。
? fly off the handle 勃然大怒
My dad flies off the handle anytime someone mentions politics.
一有人談論政治,父親就發怒。
? hit the ceiling/ hit the roof 大發雷霆
I can’t be late. My parents will hit the roof.
我不敢遲到,不然我父母會發飆的。
? go ballistic 狂怒
My new neighbors throw parties every night. It just makes me go ballistic.
新鄰居夜夜開派對,我要瘋了。
? go off the deep end 大發脾氣
I’ll go off the deep end if I get fired because of someone else’s mistake.
要是由于他人失誤讓我丟了飯碗,我會勃然大怒的。
? blow up 生氣
When I saw the look on Helen’s face, I just knew she’d blow up.
一看到海倫的臉色,我就知道她生氣了。
? pop one’s cork 發怒
I have something to tell you. Please, don’t pop your cork.
有些事我得告訴你,你千萬別生氣。
? go ape 發狂
Susie will go ape if she ever hears about it.
蘇西聽到這個消息,一定會受不了的。