出國英語口語系列通過日常對話和文化洗禮帶你親臨語境,出口成章指日可待!
1.慣用口語句子:
Have you decided where you’d like to visit?
你決定去哪里旅游了嗎?
What arc you planning for your holiday?
你計劃假期怎么過?
How do you want to spend your holiday?
你打算怎么過假期呢?
What are you up to this holiday?
這個假期你有什么打算?
be up to“從事,做”
Where would you like to go?
你想去哪兒?
When would you like to go?
你想什么時候去?
I’d like to travel to all the scenic spots in that city.
我想游遍那個城市的所有景點。
I want to visit the places of historic interest there.
我想參觀那里的歷史古跡。
I prefer to go to places with beautiful scenery and historic relics.
我更喜歡去有美麗風景和歷史遺跡的地方。
scenic a. 自然景物的,天然風光的,景色優美的
spot n. 地點,名勝,觀光點
historic a. 歷史上著名的,歷史的,歷史上的
scenery n. 風景,景色
relic n.遺跡
places of historic interest“歷史古跡”
The travel agency has an all-inclusive package.
旅行社有整套的旅行套餐。
all-inclusive n.包括一切在內的
package n. 整套計劃
Travelling by air is timesaving.
乘飛機旅行可以節省時間。
timesaving a. 節省時間的
I’m going to fly to Beijing on May lst.
= I’m going to Beijing by air on May lst.
我五月一號飛往北京。
by air“乘飛機”
After visiting Hangzhou, I’ll go straight to Hong Kong by air.
游覽過杭州后,我將坐飛機直接飛往香港。
I will return to the USA by way of Mexico.
我將經墨西哥回美國.
Mexico n. 墨西哥
by way of“經由”
在這句話中, “straight”用作副詞,表示“直接”。
I’m off for a holiday.
我要離開這里去度假了。
I’m going on a holiday.
我要去度假了。
Everything is arranged before I set off.
我出發前一切都安排好了。
arrange v. 安排;住備
I’ll stay four days in Beijing to visit all the famous tourist attractions.
我將在北京住四天,參觀所有著名的旅游景點。
tourist n.游客
attraction n. 吸引人的事物
tourist attraction“令人向往的游覽勝地,觀光勝地”
I have been thinking of going there.
我一直都想去那兒。
“have/has+been+doing”是現在完成進行時的謂語構成,表示某一動作從過去某個時間開始一直持續到現在還在進行,此時態在口語中很常用。