Sorry, I’m tied up. 對不起,我有事要做。
Sorry, I have plans. 對不起,我有安排了。
Sorry, I’m busy. 對不起,我很忙。
I’m afraid I can’t. 恐怕不行。
I’m sorry but I can’t. 對不起,恐怕不行。
Let’s do it another time. 再找時間吧。
Could we plan it for another day? 改天行嗎?
Some other time. 再找其他時間吧。
Sorry, I’ll be busy tomorrow. 對不起,明天我會很忙。更多信息請訪問:http://www.24en.com/
I’m sorry, but I have other plans. 對不起,我有別的安排。
Thanks for asking, but I already made plans. 謝謝你的邀請,可是我有別的安排。
How about a rain check? 再找機會吧。
注:rain check指“(比賽、活動等)因雨天改期再賽時作為入場券的原票票根”。由因雨天中止或延期比賽而發給觀眾“rain check”引申為被邀請者因故不能接受邀請,而邀請繼續有效的意思。