1、真是稀客。
You are really a rare visitor.
2、你說的頭頭是道。
What you said sounded reasonable.
3、我真是反應遲鈍。
I am really slow-minded.
4、你把我給搞糊涂了。
You made me confused.
5、罪有應得。
You deserved it.
6、已經無法挽救了。
There is no way out.
7、別跟自己過不去。
Don’t give yourself too much pressure.
8、你有話直說吧。
Just say it.
9、這可不是三言兩語的事。
It’s not easy to explain in several words.
10、天塌下來有我呢。Nothing serious.It’s up to me.
1. Hey, man, good to see you. 嗨,幸會。
2. Love makes the world go round. 愛能感動世界。
3. Good to see you too, I think. 幸會……,大概。
4. Good afternoon, sir. 下午好,先生。
5. At ease. 休息。
6. Good evening, how are you? 晚安,你好嗎?
7. Hello, Randy. Is he going to be taken care of? 喂,藍迪,你肯把那家伙收拾掉嗎?
8. Sure thing, boss. All in a day’s work. 當然,頭,這是家常便飯。
9. Hi, Joe! 嗨,喬!
10. Hello, Tom, what’s happening? 你好,湯姆,怎么啦?
11. Morning, Alice. 早上好,愛麗斯!
12. Bye! Have a good day. 再見!請慢走!
13. Bye! 再見啦!
14. Good morning, dear. 早,親愛的。
15. Internet is number one! 國際互聯網真是頂呱呱!
16. We finally made it. 我們終于做到了!
17. Well done! Bond, you’ve done it! 好極了!邦德,干得好!
18. Yay, a hole in one! 嘿!一桿進洞!(一擊必殺?)
19. Oh well, better luck next time. 算了,下次的運氣會更好。
20. Steady wins the race. 從容就是贏得比賽的訣竅。
21. Chase the nice bone, doggie. 狗兄,去追那可口的骨頭啊。(俚語,不用解釋了吧?)
22. Tell me, is it a boy? 喂,你是男孩嗎?
23. Come on, honey. 過來,親愛的。
24. He swept her off her feet. (俗語)他對她可著迷了。
25. Beautiful! 漂亮!(和美麗可沒關系呦。)
26. Hey, guy, we’re rich. 嘿,伙計,我們發財了!
27. What skill! What luck! What fun! 多有本事!多么走運!多令人興奮!
28. You sucker! 江湖郎中!
29. You want me to shut him up, guy? 哥們,要不要我把它辦掉?
30. Best wishes to you both. 祝你們倆無比幸福!
31. Hurray! 萬歲!
32. I always get my man. 我是不會讓他從我的眼皮底下溜走的。(意譯)
33. How did you do it? 你是怎樣達成它的?
34. Congratulation! 恭喜!
35. Bottoms up! 干杯!
36. We did it. 干的好!
37. Thanks guys, you won the games for us. 謝謝大家,能贏得比賽,委實是托大家的福。
38. I owe it all to you. 全是托您的福。
39. Good work. 做得很棒!
40. Envy. 羨慕。
41. It’s your fault. 全讓你給搞砸了。
42. No, man. You’re the one who blew it. 不,老兄,你才是敗事的一個。
43. What’s goes on here? 什么事?(不情愿的語氣)
44. What are you doing talking to my girl friend? 你小子跟我的女人搭訕,居心何在呀?Uh-oh, here comes my boy friend, he’s insanely jealous. 噢,我男朋友過來啦,他可是個大醋壇子呦。