Please,please,I don’t have a lot of time.
聽著 Ramona總算打瞌睡了 你得幫我甩了她
Look,Ramona finally dozed off,and I need you to help me get rid of her.
甩了她? 怎么個甩法?
Get rid of her how?
我不知道 但顯然我正處于某種關系中
I don’t know,but apparently I’m in some kind of relationship,
而你似乎是終結這類關系的老手
and you seem to be an expert at ending them.
你說什么?
Excuse me?
我看見男人們一個接一個從這兒離開 倒是沒見過再回來的
I see man after man leaving this apartment never to return.
Sheldon 你真的很寬宏大量 謝謝你 我很感激
Sheldon,this was big of you. Thank you. I really appreciate it.
謝謝
Thank you.
- 晚安 Sheldon - Penny...
- Good night,Sheldon. - Penny...
- 啥? - 你有一手
- Yes? - Well played.
謝謝
Thank you.
但請記住 能力越大 責任越大 (出自)
Just rember: with great power comes great responsibility.
明白
Understood.
不是厲害 是錯誤 我沒有改我的狀態呀
It’s not bold,it’s a mistake. I didn’t change my status.
那是誰改的?
Well,then who did?
我沒的選擇 他在她面前哭了
I had no choice. He cried in front of her.
我明白 你這么做覺得自己很大方 但贈送禮物的基礎原則是禮尚往來
I know you think you’re being generous,but the foundation of gift-giving is reciprocity.
你不是給我一份禮物
You haven’t given me a gift.
你給了我一份責任
You’ve given me an obligation.
別太郁悶 Penny 一般新手都會犯這個錯誤