《老友記》可以說是最風靡中國的一部學習美語的劇集了。這幾個小人物的生活,不僅帶給我們歡笑,也在學英語上幫了我們大忙。下面這些句子是為你精選出來的口語精華吧!記得要多多使用哦。
I hit her in the eye! 我打中了她的眼睛。
How many glasses have you had? 你喝了多少杯了?
Wait here. 在這里等一下。
I’m sorry, maybe I wasn’t being clear. 不好意思,也許我當時沒說清楚。
I saw it first. 我先看到的。
Are you sure you’re ok? 你確定你沒事?
I’m gonna do this. 我也準備這樣做。
He needs some time to grieve. 他需要一些時間療傷。
Here we go. 開始了。
Put him on the phone. 叫他聽電話。
What were you doing in the classroom? 你去教室做什么?
We have a winner! 冠軍出爐了!
Never gonna happen. 不可能發生的。
He didn’t tell me. 他沒有告訴我。
I was the last one to know that. 我是最后一個人知道的。
I low myself. 我真鄙視自己。
He seems to hate you. 他似乎討厭你。
We just found this cat and are looking for the owner. 我們撿到這只貓,正在找它的主人。
He doesn’t speak much English. 他不大會講英語。
We have noting in common. 我們沒有共同點。
Magic is about to happen. 奇跡馬上要出現了。