Sheldon 我們還有380個要做呢
Sheldon,we still have 380 of these things to make.
晚安 你們行的 我對你們絕對有信心
I have complete faith that you will make them. Good night.
Leonard?
Leonard?
但是 Shelon 沒了你英明的領導 我們的事業絕對是做不起來的
But,Sheldon,without your insight and leadership this entire enterprise will surely fail.
當然 你說的對
You’re right,of course.
來 這個會有幫助
Here,this will help.
好吧 但要這讓我上癮或產生幻覺
Very well,but if this leads to opiates or hallucinogenics,
你得去和我媽交待了
you’re going to have to answer to my mother.
好吧 我了解了 你生氣了
Okay,I get it,you’re angry.
你不愿見到你的小鳥飛離巢穴
You don’t want to see your little bird leave the nest.
"小鳥"? 你都快30了!
"Little bird"? You’re almost 30!
飛吧 我的神吶!
Fly,for God’s sake!
好 我不搬! 開心了吧 瘋婆子?
Fine,I’ll stay! Ya happy,crazy lady?
這么說吧 我要怎么解釋好呢?
Oh,let’s see. How can I explain this?
他們不知道如何使用他們的盾
Um,they don’t know how to use their shields.
盾?
Shields?
是的 就像里的 當你要戰斗時 你要舉起你的盾
Yeah,you know,like inStar Trek,when you’re in battle and you raise the shields?
這想法從哪兒冒出來的?
Where the hell’d that come from?
Penny 我發現你今晚也是一個人 所以如果 在某個時候
Penny. I realize you’re also on your own tonight,so if,at some point,
你感覺到無聊了 請千萬不要來打擾我
you find yourself with nothing to do,please do not disturb me.
我幾個禮拜前去你們那兒 你們正巧不在 我就忘在那兒了
Well,I went in there a few weeks ago and you guys weren’t home and I forgot it there.
你去了我的... 為什么... 你在說什么?
You went in my... Why would... What are you saying?
又沒啥大不了的 我不過是泡咖啡時沒牛奶了
It’s not a big deal. I was making coffee and I ran out of milk.
你是那個偷奶賊!
You’re the milk thief!
Leonard說我多心了 可我就是覺得盒子變輕了
Leonard said I was crazy,but I knew that carton felt lighter
Penny?
干嘛
What?
我睡不著
I can’t sleep.
也許是因為你的大窟窿還張著
Maybe that’s because your hole is still open.
我想家
I’m homesick.