行~ 給你
Okay,here.
先說一句 我的腸胃不太舒服
I should note I’m having some digestive distress,
所以 要是我突然離開一陣 你可別慌
so,if I excuse myself abruptly,don’t be alarmed.
你知道這對我意味著什么嗎?!
Do you realize what this means?!
只需要一個健康的卵細胞 就可以培育屬于我的Leonard Nimoy了!
All I need is a healthy ovum and I can grow my own Leonard Nimoy!
Sheldon 你這是干嘛?!
Sheldon! What did you do?!
我知道啊!
I know!
這點東西咋夠呢
It’s not enough,is it?
這樣好了
Here.
Leonard 看啊 Sheldon擁抱我了誒
Leonard,look! Sheldon’s hugging me.
真是農神節的奇跡呀
It’s a Saturnalia miracle.
什么?
What?
他說也許我們該拿你參加機器人殺手大賽
He said maybe we should enter you in the killer robot competition.
Sheldon 你干嘛呢?
Sheldon,what are you doing?
我和這小女孩交朋友呢 你叫什么名字?
I’m making friends with this little girl. What’s your name?
嗨 Rebecca 我是你的新朋友Sheldon
Hi,Rebecca. I’m your new friend,Sheldon.
不 別搞了 走吧
No,you’re not. Let’s go.
- 我倆聊得正投機呢 - 別抬頭 上面有攝像頭
維持五個朋友的友情太困難了 所以...
Maintaing five friendships promises to be a Herculean task,so...
我要開除你們其中一個
I’m going to have to let one of you go.
我 我 選我吧
Me,me,let it be me.
我有罪啊 我淘汰了
Guilty as charged. I’m out.
不 你也安全
No. You too are safe.
哦 不是吧 我該怎么做呀?
Oh,come on. What do I have to do?
來 拿點吧 有錢了再還
Here. Take some. Pay me back when you can.
哇 里面錢還不少啊
Wow,you got a lot of money in there.
所以才派蛇來看守嘛
That’s why it’s guarded by snakes.
- 拿點吧 - 別犯傻了
- Take some. - Don’t be silly.
我才不傻
I’m never silly.
我的花銷占我稅后工資的46.9%
My expenses account for 46. 9% of my after-tax income.
其他錢就分攤給小的儲蓄帳戶
The rest is divvied up between a small savings account,
也就是這個糊弄人的花生脆罐子
this deceptive container of peanut brittle
還有一個超級英雄手辦 被掏空的屁股
and the hollowed-out buttocks of a superhero action figure
為了他的安全起見將繼續隱姓埋名
who shall remain nameless for his own protection.
或者說為了她的安全起見
Or her own protection.
我考慮了一下那個問題