《老友記》可以說是最風靡中國的一部學習美語的劇集了。這幾個小人物的生活,不僅帶給我們歡笑,也在學英語上幫了我們大忙。下面這些句子是為你精選出來的口語精華吧!記得要多多使用哦。
This is your reward! 這是給你的獎勵。
Put it out! 熄了它!
How’s it going? 進展得怎樣?
When do we get to meet the guy? 我們什么時候可以見到他?
I don’t even know how I feel about him yet. 我也不知道自己對他感覺怎樣。
Can we meet him? 我們可以見他嗎?
Why should I let you meet him? 我為什么要讓你去見他?
The odds of that happening are a little slimmer. 發生這種事情的機會很少/機會渺茫。
Let it go. 不要理它了。/ 別再想了。
You don’t know him. 你并不了解他。
I will be good. 我會很乖的。
Do you all promise? 你們保證?
Do you promise to be good? 你保證會很乖?
Thank you for calling attention to our error. 謝謝你提醒我們的錯誤。
What bank is this? 這是什么銀行?
He’s here. 他來了。
Be good. 乖。/ 別亂來。
I’ve heard so much about you! 久仰大名。
Let‘s let the Alan-bashing begin. 讓我們開始攻擊亞倫吧。
Did you notice it? 你們注意到了嗎?
Which part do you like most about him? 你最喜歡他哪點?
How was the game? 比賽怎樣?
How is that possible? 怎么可能?
He made us into a team. 他讓我們成為一個團體。
I also have something else for you. 我還有東西給你。
I have to give you something. 我得給你點什么。
Let me do something to thank you. 讓我做些事情感謝/報答你。
You buy me a soda, and then we’re even. Okay? 你買瓶汽水給我,我們就扯平。如何?
Keep the change. 不用找了。