實用口語:“菜貴傷民,菜賤傷農”
A:Excuse me, how much is the spin age?
請問,菠菜怎么賣?
B:3 Yuan per kilogram.
每公斤三塊錢。
A:That’s too expensive. What about the carrots?
太貴了。胡蘿卜怎么賣?
B:The same.
一樣的價錢。
A:How about 2.5 yuan a kilogram? I come here all the time.
兩塊五一斤怎么樣啊?我總是來你這里買菜呢。
B:Come on. I’m out on a limb here. How much do you want?
別呀!您總不能讓我虧本吧。您想買多少呢?
A:Two kilograms of carrots and one kilogram of spin age.
兩公斤的胡蘿卜和一公斤菠菜。
B:All right, all right. Sold. Goes for 7.5 Yuan.
好吧,賣您了。一共七塊五。
A:Here’s 10 yuan, please.
給您10元錢
B:Here is your change.
找您零錢。
A:Excuse me. How much is the beef?
請問牛肉怎么賣?
C:Sorry,We sold out all the beef.
對不起, 牛肉已經全部賣完了.
A:Thanks anyway.
還是謝謝您。