今天,小編給大家整理了一些買單的時候可能會用到的英語口語,希望大家喜歡。
買單
1.請給我賬單,好嗎?Could I have the check, please?
2.請結賬。Bill, please。
3.我來付錢。It’s on me。
4.我請客。Be my guest。
5.請把賬單分開。Separate bills, please。
6.我們各付各的怎么樣?How about going Dutch?
7.我該付多少錢?How much shall I pay?
8.請過會兒開賬單給我。Please bill me later。
9.恐怕賬單上有個錯誤。I’m afraid there is a mistake on the bill。
10.我覺得這個賬單不對。I don’t think the bill is correct。
11.能開一張收據(jù)嗎?May I have a receipt, please?
英語口語對話實例
Paying the Check 買單
Brad: Let me take care of the check today.
布拉德:今天我來買單。
Lucy: Why? It’s unfair. How about going Dutch?
露西:為什么?這樣不公平。我們各付各的怎么樣?
Brad: You paid last time because I didn’t have any money, remember?
布拉德:上次我沒有錢,就是你付的,還記得嗎?
Lucy: Oh, come on. I almost forgot. Don’t worry about it. I didn’t mind picking up the tab last time.
露西:哦,算了吧。我?guī)缀醵纪恕e在意。我不介意上次買單的。
Brad: But you really should let me treat one time. I’d feel like I owe you one if I didn’t.
布拉德!不過你確實應該讓我請一次客了。不然我會覺得欠你一個人情的。
Lucy: OK. But it’s only for this time.
露西:好吧。僅此一次啊。
Brad: What’s the damage?
布垃德!總共是多少錢呢?
Lucy: It’s 12 dollars and 80 cents altogether. But don’t forget the tip. It’s usually 15%.
露西:總共是12美元80美分。但別忘了還有小費,通常是總消費的15%。
Brad: (to the waiter) Check. please.
布拉德:(對服務頁說)請結賬。