Sex and the City
1.我做這垃圾紀錄片只是為了要個名聲。
I only did this docu bullshit to earn a rep.
2.那天晚上,她可是打開眼界了。
That night, she had an eye-opening experience.
3.我太過分了。
I have gone too far.
4.我真是受寵若驚。
I’m so flattered.
5.你流鼻涕了。
You got a bat in the cave.
6.我只是閉了會兒眼睛。
I was just resting my eyes.
7.我想把這首歌獻給坐在那邊的女士。
I would like to dedicate the song to the lady sitting right over there.
8.我感到很緊張。
I got butterflies in my stomach.
9.她心跳在加速。
Her heart is racing.
10.我只是不想你被冷落。
I just don’t want you to be left out.
11.你們如果想議論我,就當著我的面兒說!
If you wannna say anything about me, say it to my face.
12.你會和他和好的,不是嗎?
You’ll start up with him again, won’t you?
13.幫我引薦一下。
Fix me up.
14.別指望太多。
Just don’t get your hopes up.
15.我給人放了鴿子。
I was stood up.
16.他們在那個晚會上對上了眼。
They locked their eyes at the party.
17.姑娘們,小點兒聲。
Girls, hold it down.
18.我不會采取主動的。
I won’t make the first move.
19.我想“做”。(女士用)
I want to be laid.
20.要男人放手怎么就這么容易?
Why is it so much easier for men to move on?
21.我們還是直說了吧。
Let’s get things straight.
22.我不敢相信,他還和別的女人約會。
I can’t believe he’s seeing other women.
23.能再便宜10塊錢嗎?
Will you knock off another 10 dollars?
24.我建議你退出。
I suggest you back off.
25.我簡直欲火中燒!
I’m on fire!
26.我才是真正的尤物。
I’m a real catch.
27.我想我們很配。
I think we made it good match.
28.你穿得太多了吧。
You’re so dressy.
29.我一生中都沒有感到自己這么渺小。
I’ve never felt like so invisible in my entire life.
30.發生了什么事兒?
Something’s up?
31.Brady,快朝別處看!
Brady, look away!
32.你完全誤解了.
You got it completely wrong.
33.要我怎么說你們才明白?
How can I make this clear?
34.我以為你們兩個會來電的。
I thought you two would hit it off.
35.少來啦!
Give me a rest.
36.做愛的時候,你一點聲音都沒有?
During sex, you’re completely mute?
37.很高興你能來。
I’m glad you can make it.
38.我要給你辦個Party。
I’ll throw a party for you.
39.我不會有勇氣這樣做的。
I wouldn’t have guts to do this.
40.那天,Tim問了這樣一個問題。
That day, Tim popped the question.
41.你為什么要拒絕成為模特的一個機會呢?
Why are you turning down a chance of being a model?
42.現在壓力沒了。
Now the pressure’s off.
43.我現在真的不想約會。
I’m not really into dating right now.
44.我喜歡有小肚子的消防員。
I like firefighters with love handle.
45.我從來都沒有辦法主動的。
I can never make the first move.
46.我正努力改變我的態度。
I’m working on reprogramming my attitude.