最近,#北京今年首個高溫預警#這個話題火上了熱搜。
21日,北京市氣象臺@氣象北京 發布高溫黃色預警信號:預計22日至25日,北京大部地區日最高氣溫將達35℃以上,其中23日最高氣溫局地可達37℃以上。據@中國天氣 :這是今年北京首個高溫預警。
“高溫預警”英文可以說heat alert,“高溫” 則可以說terrible heat或者heat waves(熱浪)。表示“中暑”可以說heat stroke,stroke指“一擊”;“中暑了”就可說have a heat stroke。“輕度中暑、中暑虛脫”英文則可以用heat exhaustion/heat prostration表示。
其他地方的小伙伴們,你們那里都多少度了?天氣熱起來,大家可要注意防暑降溫啊~
英文想喊熱,又可以有哪些生動的表達呢?
It’s scorching hot today.
今天像火烤一樣熱。
It’s stifling! I can hardly breathe.
天氣太悶熱了!我都沒法呼吸了。
I don’t want to go out; it’s raining fire!
我不想出去,天氣火熱火熱的!
It’s too hot. Their bodies were soaked in sweat.
天氣太熱了。他們渾身大汗。
The sun had baked the ground hard.
炎炎烈日炙烤著大地。
What a blistering hot day!
今天實在酷熱難耐!
The burning sun made us thirsty.
烈日炎炎曬得我們口干舌燥。
Give me some ice water, I’m going to swelter.
給我點冰水,我都熱暈過去了。
I’m melting!
我快熱化了。
It’s hot enough to melt hell!
地獄都要熱化了!
Open the window, it’s like an oven in here!
打開窗戶吧,這里熱得像火爐!
I can’t bear the heat; I am leaking!
太熱了,受不了,渾身都是汗啊!
I’m sweating fat!
熱得我都流油了!
It’s not just hot; it’s Africa hot! This weather is terrible.
不只是熱,簡直快趕上非洲了!天熱得嚇人啊!
Flies are falling down tired!
蒼蠅都熱得飛不動了!
Today is a thermometer breaker!
今天熱得溫度計都要爆了!
It’s so hot my tongue is hanging out.
熱得我把舌頭耷拉出來了!
It’s as hot as a sauna!
熱得像在蒸桑拿!
You could boil a kettle on your head.
熱到頭頂都能燒水了。
You can fry an egg on the sidewalk on such a scorching hot day.
天氣熱到都能在馬路上煎雞蛋了。