1. I’m happy. 我很幸福。
2. I’m ecstatic. 我高興得忘乎所以了。 (進一步強調心情非常激動的感覺時)
3. I’m thrilled. 我太激動了。
4. I’m so happy.我高興極了。
5. I feel so happy. 我非常高興。
6. I’m in heaven. 我好像到了天堂。)
7. Oh, boy! 表示高興、驚喜的同時,也表示稍覺為難的心情。注意,沒有Oh, girl!的說法。
8. I feel like a million dollars. 我太高興了!(*million 是100萬。)
9. I’ve never been this happy. 我從沒有這么高興過。
10. I’ve never been as happy as I am now. 我從沒有這么高興過。
11. This is the happiest moment in my life. 我從沒有這么高興過。
12. This is the best moment of my life. 我從沒有這么高興過。
13. I couldn’t be happier. 我從沒有這么高興過。
14. What fun! 那太好了!那太棒了!
15. How fun! 那太好了!那太棒了!
16. I feel great! 舒服極了。
17. I feel wonderful! 舒服極了。
18. I feel good! 舒服極了。
19. I feel fantastic! 舒服極了。
20. I feel terrific! 舒服極了。(進一步強調“舒服”的說法。)
21. I’m in a good mood today. 我今天的心情很好。
22. I’m walking on air. 高興得飄飄欲仙。(直譯是“在天上走”,表達仿佛登上了天似的極其高興的心情。)
23. I jumped for joy. 我高興得跳了起來。
24. This is too good to be true. 這簡直不敢讓人相信。(聽到了非常好的消息時)
25. It’s unbelievable. 這無法讓人相信。
26. Too good to be true. 這無法讓人相信。
27. Nothing could be more wonderful. 沒有比這更讓人高興的了。
28. Nothing would please me more. 沒有比這更讓人高興的了。
29. Nothing could be nicer. 沒有比這更讓人高興的了。
30. I lucked out today. 今天的運氣真好。(美國的俚語說法)