Writing letters 寫信
586. I received a letter from my uncle yesterday. 昨天我收到叔叔的一封信。
587. How long has it been since you’ve heard from your daughter? 從你上次接到你女兒的信以來有多長時間了?
588. I can’t recall how long it has been. 我回憶不起來多長時間了。
589. I often send emails to my friends who are abroad. 我經常給在國外的朋友發電子郵件。
590. I am sorry to have delayed writing back to you. 耽誤了給你的回信,很抱歉。
591. She is disappointed because she doesn’t get any letter from her boyfriend. 她沒有收到男朋友的信,很失望。
592. I enclosed my resume in my letter. 我在信里附上了我的簡歷。
593. What time is the mail delivered on Sunday? 星期天的郵件都是在什么時間投送的?
594. The postman always comes at 12 o’clock. 郵遞員總是12點來。
595. I wrote to my father last night. I couldn’t put it off any longer. 我昨晚給父親寫信了,我不能再拖延了。
596. What’s the postage on these letters to India, please? 請問這些信寄到印度郵費是多少?
597. I’d like to send this letter registered. 我想掛號郵寄這封信。
598. I don’t know whether to send the letter airmail or not. 我不知道這封信是否要用航空發出。
599. Don’t forget to put stamps on the letter before you mail it. 發信前別忘了貼郵票。
600. He dropped the letter in the mailbox. 他把信投入了郵筒。
>>更多寫作請關注英語口語頻道
(兼職編輯:段保凈)