那種日思夜想,牽腸掛肚的趕腳,是心動卻又是折磨...對于喜歡或欣賞的人,要如何表達“我很欣賞他...”“他很吸引我...”,咳咳咳,并沒有..想要虐那什么汪的意思...
1.be attracted to sb 被某人吸引,愛慕某人
It was so obvious that they were physically atrracted to eachother.
很明顯,他們被對方的外貌所吸引了。
I married a man I’m not atracted to.
我嫁給了一個我并不愛的男人。
2.want 需要,愛慕
Please don’t leave me. I want you. I can’t live without you.
請不要離開我。我需要你。沒有你我活不下去。
All I wanted was you.
你就是我想要的全部。
3.fancy 傾慕,動心
I think she fancies me.
我覺得她喜歡我。(對我動心了)
《吸血鬼日記》里面,Klaus對Caroline說過一段浪漫情話:
"I fancy you. Is that so hard to believe? You are beautiful. You are strong. You are full of light. Ienjoy you."
“我喜歡你,就那么難以置信嗎?你漂亮,又堅強,還光芒四射,我很欣賞你。”
4.have a crush on sb 對某人產生愛慕之情,(短暫)迷戀上
I had a huge crush on her when I was young.
我年少時對她愛慕至極。
He has an amazing sense of humor and he’s really fun to work with. I mean, who doesn’t have acrush on him?
他談吐幽默,和他一起工作又很有趣。我意思是,誰會不喜歡他呢?
5.be into sb 被...吸引,很喜歡。
He’s just not that into you.
他其實沒那么喜歡你。
You know Jensen? I’m really into him.
你知道簡森嗎?我真的很喜歡他。