我來查查看。請稍候。是的,沒問題。您要吸煙區還是非吸煙區?
A: Nonsmoking, please.
請給我非吸煙區的。
B: All right. May I have your name?
好的。請教您的大名是?
A: My name is Zhong.
敝姓鐘。
B: How do you spell that, sir?
先生,請問怎么拼?
A: Z-H-O-N-G.
Z-H-O-N-G.
訂桌位還可以說:
I’d like to make a reservation for this Saturday evening.
我這個禮拜六晚上想訂張桌位。
挑選中意的位子時還可以說:
We’d prefer a table by the window.
我們喜歡靠窗的桌位。
We’d like to sit by the window.
我們想要坐在窗邊。
We’d like a smoking table.
我們想要吸煙區的桌位。
I’d like a quiet corner, if possible.
我想要安靜的角落,如果可能的話。
Could we have a table close to the band?
我們可以選靠近樂隊的桌位嗎?