Part 1
機場篇
機場登機:
有多少件托運行李?How many luggages are you checking in?
有手提行李沒?Do you have a carry on?
請把行李放上來(傳送帶上)。Can you place your baggage up here?
您的行李超重了。Your luggage is overweight。
您想要單程的還是往返的票?Single or return?
您想要靠窗還是靠走廊的座位?Do you prefer window or aisle?
靠走廊的座位賣完了,您想要靠窗的還是中間的座位? We do not have any aisle seats remaining. Is a window seat ok with you or would you prefer a middle seat?
有靠近緊急出口的座位嗎? Do you have a seat next to the emergency exit?
給您機票,登機口號在機票底部寫著。Here are your tickets. The gate number is on the bottom of the ticket。
您需要在起飛前20分鐘登機,到時候請您去C2登機口登機。They will start boarding 20 minutes before the departure time. You should report to gate C2 by then。
機場入境:
麻煩請給我你的護照。May I see yourpassport, please?
這是我的護照。Here is mypassport / Here it is.
將在那兒住宿? Where are youstaying?
我將住在波士頓飯店。I will stay atBoston Hotel.
旅行的目的為何?What’s thepurpose of your visit?
觀光(公務)。Sightseeing(Businese).
預計在美國停留多久?How long willyou be staying in the USA?
是否有回程機票?Do you have areturn ticket to
有的,這就是回程機票。Yes, here itis.
你隨身攜帶多少現金?How much moneydo you have with you?
大約800元。I have 800 dollars.
Part 2
住宿篇
我會晚一點到達,請保留所預訂的房間。I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
我可以看一看房間嗎? May I see the room?
是否還有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房間? Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?
我想要一間視野好(有陽臺)的房間。I’d like a room with a nice view (a balcony).
我想要樓上的房間。I’d like a room on the upper level.
我想要一間安靜一點的房間。I’d like a quiet room.
我要訂這間房間。I’ll take this room.
是否可在此購買觀光巴士券? Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?
這里可使用信用卡(旅行支票)嗎? Do you accept credit crads(traveler’s checks)?
隨時都有熱水供應嗎? Is hot water available any time?
餐廳在哪兒?Where is the dining room?
餐廳幾點開始營業? What time does the dining room open?
早餐幾點開始供應? What time can I have breakfast?
是否可代為保管貴重物品? Could you keep my valuables?
旅館內有美容院(理發院)嗎? Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)?