He wants to know why you’re not at school today!
我不是去上學 老媽 我在大學就職
I don’t go to school,Ma. I work at a university.
那就是學校! 快接電話!
That’s a school! Now pick up the phone!
我誰都不想理
I don’t want to talk to anybody.
要我叫Leonard把你的家庭作業帶來嗎?
Should I ask Leonard to bring over your homework? !
我沒什么家庭作業的
I don’t have homework.
我是個擁有工程學碩士的大爺們
I’m a grown man with a master’s degree in engineering!
抱歉 了不起先生
Excuse me,Mr. Fancy-Pants.
想吃冰棒嗎?
Want me to get you a Popsicle?
櫻桃味的 好吧!
Cherry,please!
櫻桃味的我吃了 只剩蔬菜味的了
I ate the cherry. All that’s left is green.
你讓我真想自殺呀
You make me want to kill myself.
她是位女生,她也是位朋友,但她不是我的,請原諒我做這個動作,"女朋友"
She’s a girl. She’s a friend.She is not my-
please forgive me for doing this--"Girlfriend."
哼 我不喜歡蟲子 怎么啦
Yeah,well,I don’t like bugs,okay?
它們讓我害怕
They freak me out.
有趣
Interesting
你既怕蟲子又怕女人
You’re afraid of insects and women.
瓢蟲[英文: 女士+蟲]還不得把你嚇昏了