Dinner
晚餐
A stewardess comes by offering dinner.
一名女空服員走過來送晚餐。
S :Would you put down your tray table, sir? Would you like chicken or beef?
空姐 :先生,請將你的餐板放下來好嗎?你要吃雞肉還是牛肉呢?
E :Uh, I‘ll have the chicken, thanks.
艾凡 :呃,我吃雞肉好了,謝謝。
S :Here you are. And the young lady? Evan looks over to see Kathy sleeping.
空姐 :雞肉餐給你,那么這位年輕小姐呢?艾凡轉過頭去看到凱西正在睡覺。
E :Oh! She’s fallen off. Can I still take a dinner for her to eat a little later?
艾凡 :哦!她睡著了。我能不能先替她收下讓她等一會兒再吃?
S :That would be all right. You‘ll have to lower her tray table, too, though.
空姐 :可以。但是,你還是得把她的餐板放下來。
E :No problem. Uh, she’ll have the chicken, too.
艾凡 :沒問題。呃,她也吃雞肉餐。
S :Here you are. And would you like some wine with your meal?
空姐 :喏,雞肉餐。你用餐時要不要喝點酒呢?
E :Gee, thanks! Do you have white wine?
艾凡 :要,謝謝!有白酒嗎?
S :Sure do. Here you go.
空姐 :有。喏,酒來了。
I think we‘d better wait for her to wake up before we give her a drink. She might spill it when she wakes up.
我想我們最好等她醒來再給她飲料。要不然她醒來時也許會把杯子打翻。
E :OK. I’ll get her up in a minute.
艾凡 :好的。我等一下會叫醒她。
S :By the way, we‘ll be coming around with coffee and tea in a moment, sir.
空姐 :哦,對了,我們等一下會送咖啡和茶過來,先生。
Now, enjoy your meal.
現(xiàn)在,祝你用餐愉快。