Anna:
Look Brian! It’s starting to snow.
看,布萊恩!開始下雪了。
Brian:
That’s bad news.
那可是壞消息。
Anna:
Why is snow bad news?
為什么下雪是壞消息?
Brian:
Because I forgot to bring my hat and gloves with me.
因為我忘了帶上帽子和手套。
Anna:
So you will freeze to death on the way home.
那么在回家的路上你會凍死的。
Brian:
And maybe catch a cold, so I will have to stay in bed for weeks.
而且也許會感冒,我得在床上呆幾個禮拜。
Anna:
It’s just good you have me as a friend.
你有我這樣的朋友就是好。
Brian:
Can you make the snow stop?
你能讓雪停下來嗎?
Anna:
No, but I can lend you my spare hat and gloves!
不能,不過我可以把我多余的帽子和手套借給你!
Brian:
You truly are a great friend, Anna!
你真是一個很棒的朋友,安娜!