Elly:
Do you believe in UFOs?
你相信有不明飛行物嗎?
Daniel:
Of course, they are out there.
當然了,它們就在那兒呢。
Elly:
But I never saw them.
但是我從來就沒有看見過啊。
Daniel:
Are you stupid? They are called UFOs, so not everybody can see them.
你笨吧你,他們叫做不明飛行物,所以不是每個人都能看到的啊。
Elly:
You mean that you can them.
那你的意思就是說你能看見。
Daniel:
That’s right. I can see them in my dreams.
對啊,我在夢中看到他們。
Elly:
They come to the earth?
它們要到我們地球上來嗎?
Daniel:
No. Their task is to send the aliens here from the outer space.
不是。它們的任務是把外星人從太空送到地球上來。
Elly:
Aliens from the outer space? Do you talk to them? What do they look like?
從外太空來的外星人嗎?那你和他們說話了嗎?它們都長什么樣子啊?
Daniel:
OK, OK, one by one, please! They look like robots, but they can speak. Their mission is to make friends with human beings.
好,好,打住,一個一個問好嗎?他們看起來就像是機器人,但是他們會說話,他們的使命就是和我們地球人做朋友。
Elly:
That means that you talk to them? In which language?
那就是說你們對話了?用哪種語言呢?
Daniel:
Of course in English, they learn English on Mars too.
當然是用英語,他們在火星上也學英語的。
Elly:
Wow. Sounds fantastic!
哇噻!聽起來太不可思議了。