Anna:
How is your new girlfriend, Brian?
你的新女朋友好嗎布萊恩?
Brian:
She is really well,thanks. But how did you know that I had a new girlfriend?
她很好,謝謝。你怎么知道我有新女朋友的?
Anna:
Because I haven’t seen or heard from you for weeks.
因為我有好幾周沒看到你也沒聽到你的消息了。
Brian:
Maybe I was studying?
也許我在學習呢?
Anna:
If you were studying, you would have called me to be your study buddy.
如果你在學習,你會給我打電話讓我跟你一起學
Brian:
Maybe I was too sick to leave the house.
也許是我病得太重了不能出門呢。
Anna:
No way. Your mom would have called to tell me that.
不可能,你媽媽會打電話告訴我的。
Brian:
Well, your logic is too good for me, Anna.
好吧,你太了解我了安娜。
Anna:
Can I and my brother meet her someday?
哪天我和我哥哥能見見她嗎?
Brian:
No way! She might fall in love with your brother and leave me.
不可能!她可能會棄我而去愛上你哥哥的。