在國外餐廳,我們應該如何點單?下面介紹幾句常用的餐廳英語對話。
Have you got a table for two,please?
請問您有兩個人的桌子嗎??
Have you booked a table?
您預定餐桌了嗎?
Have you made a reservation?
您預定了嗎?
smoking or non-smoking?
吸煙區還是非吸煙區?
Would you like something to drink?
您想喝什么?
Would you like to see the menu?
您需要看菜單嗎?
TIP:
訂餐”在英文中有兩種說法,即 to book a table 和 make a reservation。在英國以及其它很多國家,餐廳一般劃分為吸煙區和非吸煙區。一進餐廳,服務員會主動征詢客人的意見,然后引領客人前往所選擇的區域就餐。
Expression
表達
Excuse me, could I see the menu,please?
打攪一下,我能看看菜單嗎?
Are you ready to order?
您現在可以點餐嗎?
first course
第一道菜
main course
主菜
dessert
甜食
Could I have the bill,please?
請拿賬單來,好嗎?
How would you like to pay?
請問您怎樣付款?
TIP:
在西餐廳就餐,菜單一般由三類不同的菜別組成。the first course 或者 starters 是指第一道菜,往往是湯、一小碟色拉或其它小吃。第二道菜是主菜,最后一道是甜食——或冷或熱,但都是甜的。西方飲食習慣是先吃咸的,后吃甜的。西餐菜單名目繁多,有時不易讀懂。遇到這種情況,可以請服務員解釋一下。
Conversation In A Restaurant
餐廳里的對話
Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant
休正在餐廳點餐
a few moments later.
(過了一會兒)
Emma:one sparkling water埃
瑪:一份帶汽的礦泉水。
Hugh:Thanks very much
休:謝謝!
Emma:Are you ready to order?
埃瑪:您現在可以點菜嗎?
Hugh:Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.
休:是的,可以。請先給我來一份例湯,好嗎——今日的例湯是什么?
Emma:That’s minestrone,is that all right sir?
埃瑪:是意大利蔬菜湯,可以嗎?
Hugh:Yeah,that’s fine,and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
休:可以。好的…至于主菜,請給我一份雞肉,好嗎?
Emma:Chicken.
埃瑪:…雞肉…
Hugh:And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please
休:再來一點蔬菜和煮土豆。
Emma:Boiled potatoes,OK?
埃瑪:…煮土豆。好的。
Hugh:Thanks very much.
休:謝謝!
Emma:OK.
埃瑪:好的。