1.No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.
我的世界不允許你的消失,不管結局是否完美。
2.Love is a carefully designed lie.
愛情是一個精心設計的謊言。
3.Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.
承諾常常很像蝴蝶,美麗的飛盤旋然后不見。
4.Fading is true while flowering is past
凋謝是真實的 盛開只是一種過去。
5.Why I have never catch the happiness? Whenever I want you, I will be accompanied by the memory of...
為什么幸福總是擦肩而過,偶爾想你的時候….就讓….回憶來陪我。
6.Love, promised between the fingers
Finger rift, twisted in the love
愛情…在指縫間承諾 指縫….在愛情下交纏。
7.If you weep for the missing sunset, you would miss all the shining stars
如果你為著錯過夕陽而哭泣,那么你就要錯群星了。
8.to feel the flame of dreaming and to feel the moment of dancing, when all the romance is far away, the eternity is always there
感受夢的火焰,感覺飛舞瞬間,當一切浪漫遙遠,永恒依然。
9.If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other, then I wish we had never encountered .
如果只是遇見,不能停留,不如不遇見。
10.I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry, when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix?
寧愿笑著流淚,也不哭著說后悔 心碎了,還需再補嗎?
11.There are no trails of the wings in the sky, while the birds has flied away.
天空沒有翅膀的痕跡,而鳥兒已飛過。
12.When keeping the ambiguity with you, I fear I will fall in love with you, and I fear I will cry after your leaving.
與你保持著一種暖昧的關系,怕自己會愛上你,怕你離開后,我會流淚。
13.When alive, we may probably offend some people. However, we must think about whether they are deserved offended.
人活著總是要得罪一些人的 就要看那些人是否值得得罪。
14.I am looking for the missing glass-shoes who has picked it up
誰撿走了我的玻璃鞋,尋找遺失的玻璃鞋。
15.You will have it if it belongs to you, whereas you don’t kvetch for it if it doesn’t appear in your life.
命里哊時鐘需哊 命里無時莫強求。
16.No one indebted for others, while many people don’t know how to cherish others.
沒有誰對不起誰,只有誰不懂得珍惜誰。
17.Eternity is not a distance but a decision.
永遠不是一種距離,而是一種決定。
18.Dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell
在回憶里繼續夢幻,不如在地獄里等待天堂。
19.Where there is great love, there are always miracles.
哪里有真愛存在,哪里就有奇跡。
20.Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
愛情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜歡飛到哪里,就把歡樂帶到哪里。